Pages

Whipping Up Some Hair

So our beloved photographer, Angelina Dorogi, has us booked with her every Sunday for the next month & a half.  So we had a shoot this past Sunday with her. The inspiration for the shoot was set in the 1930s, a beautiful woman being stood up by her love at the train station. So for her makeup, she wanted classic but sultry eyes. It was raining that day and they were going to be shooting outside. So Angelina wanted to make sure that since her makeup would be rained on,  make sure it's extra gorgeous. 



Now as you know, when Ashley and I do a photo shoot, she's almost always doing the makeup and I'm doing the hair. So right when we got started, for the first 5 minutes, I was kinda blanking on what I was going to do. Then, I just dove in and started twisting my T3 Curling Iron in different directions, hoping that something cool would come of this. Piece by piece, the hairstyle started to come together until.....



Ta-Dah ! This swirly-doo came about and I'm kinda loving it. It's sort of like a cross between a finger-wave and pin-up style.  I really do hope that someone asks me to do this hairstyle for a wedding. How awesome would that look?